It is our MISSON to provide a holistic quality home health care that meet the highest standard of excellence in community-based health care with highly skilled, dedicated and caring team of professionals and paraprofessionals.
Our VISION is to be the best home health provider in the community by providing adequate and HIGHEST QUALITY skilled and non-skilled health care services that would surpass the challenges of time.
Amavi Home Health VALUES COMPASSION and RESPECT for each person. We believe in achieving the highest standards of care that serves as our motivation to attain our vision.
Examples of Skilled Home Health services include:
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Disease management and education
- Nutrition therapy
- Catheter Care (Foley, supra pubic catheter)
- Colostomy Care
- Follow up care and education on management of G tubes, NG tubes, J tubes
- IM Medication/ IV Therapy
- Administration of IM/IV medication
- Teachings to patients/family/caregiver of IV demonstrations if appropriate
- Therapy Services
- MSW - Counseling, Community Resources
- CHHA - provide patient personal care including hygiene assist ambulation and exercises
Who is eligible for Home Health Care under Medicare?
All individuals with Medicare who meet all of the conditions are covered:
- The individual must be under the care of a doctor and must be getting services under a plan of care established and reviewed regularly by a doctor.
- The individual must have a skilled need, and a doctor must certify that he/she needs one or more of these:
- Intermittent skilled nursing care (other than just drawing blood)
- Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy
The individual must be homebound and a doctor must certify that he/she is homebound.
An individual is considered home bound if leaving the home requires considerable and taxing effort. Absences from the home are acceptable provided they are infrequent, short duration or to receive medical treatment.