Personalized Services and Programs Offered by AMAVI:
- Home Health Rehabilitative Services: To help patient achieve and maintain his / her optimal level of functioning, self care and indepedence. (PT, OT)
- Home Health Speech Therapy Services (Speech Therapist): To test, recommend mechanism which focus on such interventions as alternative method of communication / speech and swallowing exercises to help with nutrition.
- Home Health Nutritional Services (Registered Dietitian): To ensure that appropriate nutritional care and consultation is provided to hospice patients and families / caregivers.
- Hospice – Levels of Care: Continuous Care Services. A short term intervention for a medical crisis like uncontrolled, severe symptoms.
- Hospice – Levels of Care: Inpatient Services (General Inpatient). For symptom management and/or pain control that cannot be managed in the home setting.
- Hospice – Levels of Care: Respite Care. “Respite Care” means rest or relief. A gift of time for rest given by professionals to the family / caregivers.
- Pharmacy Services: To ensure that pharmacy services are available 24 hours per day.
- Hospice: Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies. To ensure that equipment and supplies are provided for hospice patients based on assessed health care needs.
- Transportation Services: To make arrangements for non-emergency medical transportation services via ambulance or wheelchair van when the patient’s medical and physical condition is such that transport by means of public or private conveyance is medically contraindicated.